It is always exciting to anticipate the cocktail and dinner party invitations which will begin to roll in this time of year. They give us a chance to catch up with friends, family and colleagues that we may not see too often otherwise. We've put together a list of dos and don’ts of hostess gifts, so the next time you’re preparing to go to your friend’s dinner party, or your colleague’s cocktail party, the only thing you’ll have to fret over is what to wear. And we can help you with that!
Cocktail Party Guest
- If you're bringing a great bottle of wine think about including a fun wine opener or one of our great wine lanterns or wine bottle totes which can be used and enjoyed even after the big event.
- If you opt for a scented candle, pick a candle your host/hostess can enjoy after the "party" or one which allows the container to be used in other ways once the candle is done.
- Looking to spend a little less consider a well crafted handmade soap or a hearty soup mix in a jar. Fall is just around the corner!
We've got great Host/Hostess gifting:
- Flavored Olive Oils and balsamic vinegars. Give one or both! Your foodie host/hostess will love how these amazing oils and vinegar taste. Locally grown, cold pressed, great tasting and good for you!
- One of our to die for wood or marble serving boards.
- Copper and metal cheese knife set or a fun dip bowl.
- Beautiful cloth napkins which will be a reminder of a great party!
- Bring the wine in one of our clever wood wine lanters coupled with a fun wine opener.
- Gratitude and blessing jars!